Peggy Loves Vintage Happy Easter


Hi everyone! Sure hope you're enjoying your weekend and that you're having some spring weather! It's chilly here today, but the sun is shining beautifully! I'm still in the mode for making Easter cards. This time I used this adorable image from Peggy Loves Vintage! I love these vintage images. They take me right back to my childhood, and they're just so danged CUTE! All you have do do is print it on your cardstock and then put your card together! This cute little guy is from the Easter 4 cutouts.


I used Bazzill cardstock for the card base and matting, and the DP is from Nitwit Collections. The ribbon is from JoAnn's and the Easter sentiment is from Magnolia-licious. I added machine stitching and used an EK Success punched border (thank you Janie!!).  The inside is decorated to match the outside.


Please be sure and pop over to Peggy Loves Vintage as she has a HUGE selection of vintage images!!  She's sure to have something that would delight anyone! If you can't find it in her Etsy shop, you can always visit her web store HERE.  Check out her blog and become a follower too! Peggy LOVES giving away free images! :) Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive