Bunny and Violets from Angels Landing


I was contacted by Judi with Angels Landing, and she asked me if I'd like to work with her GORGEOUS digital set Bunny and Violets 1!! Are you kidding me? These images are gorgeous!!! There's no way I could say no. So she sent me the digital images free of charge to get to play! Does it get any better?   I colored it with Copic markers and then cut it out with Nesties. Added some Wild Orchid Flowers and a couple punched butterflies. The ribbon is (of course) May Arts silk ribbon.


The papers are from Nitwit Collections and I added some stickles to the flowers and to the center of the violets. Please pop over to Angels Landing to see all of Judi's gorgeous digital images! Thank you so much for allowing me to play with your amazing artwork Judi! I truly appreciate it!   Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive