♥ TAG: the Three's of Me ♥



kay, so nothing interesting going on for this week because I'm having a week off Uni's for 'Study Week' before my final exam for this semester on next week^^ so I'm just doing tag, tag, & tags. LOL
grabbed this tag game from Pearls & Poodles. 
I thought it'd be fun to blog about it soo here I am posting it now~~
besides, you can get to know me a little more better. lol.

here goes... the Three's of Me~~

Three names I go by:
1. Risya (my known nickname^^)
2. Ayu (usually my close family calls me by this name)
3. Hney (obviously, my BF calls me by this nickname)
*I actually have many nicknames but these 3's are the most common~

Three jobs I have had:
* have never worked in my life before. hahaa!

Three places I have lived:
1. Indonesia (Jakarta, Makassar, Pontianak)
2. China (Guangzhou),
3. Hongkong
*there are actually more places but since it's only 3, soo..^^

Three favorite drinks:
1. Chrysanthemum Tea
2. Ice Blended Caramel Coffee
3. Avocado Chocolate Juice

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Southpark
2. Gossip Girl
3. True Blood

Three places I have been:
1. Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Koh Tao,
Cha-am, Chengmai, Pai, Hadyai)
2. Australia (Sydney, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island)
3. Hongkong

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Saudi Arabia
2. London
3. France
*ohh I want to visit lots & lots of places espp in Europe!! I love visiting heritage places with great architecture & satisfying cultures^^

Three people who text me regularly:
1. my Hney
2. mom << more like BBM-ing me~
3. dad^^

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. That 70's Show!!!! << the funniest show ever!^^
2. Dark Angel << legendary^^
3. How I Met Your Mother

Three favorite dishes:
1.
seriously I can't choose. this is too hard!! I ♥ food!!
2. mostly I love Indonesian Food, Thai Food, Japanese Food, Chinese Food, Mexican Food, & Italian Food^^
3. refer back to #1 & #2 ;]

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Foundation with a Satin Finish
2. Facial Wash
3. Moisturizer

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating from University with good grades. AMIN.
2. Start to design my own jewelries line & sell them^^
3. Reunited with my family~

Three people I tag:
1. my followers
2. my readers
3. & honestly anyone who wants to do this, grab ittt!!^^

love.love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive