More pieces for the English Dept.

Aw! Many more lovely pieces for the English Dept. shop in Portland, OR. It took a little longer than I estimated, but I have some lovely new designs! There are more that I haven't photographed here, but if you are in the Portland area and in need of a hair piece, be sure to visit the English Dept.!



For the English Dept.


For the English Dept.


For the English Dept.


For the English Dept.


For the English Dept.


For the English Dept.


There are a couple of my new handmade headbands above. I hand wrap them with silk and grosgrain and they are whisper light. In case you don't live in the Portland area, I'm making a few of the styles available through my etsy shop HERE, HERE, and HERE (more to be listed later).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive