In my heart wit Tilda by Magnolia

Happy Saturday! I have been waiting to use this adorable cutie on a card since I got her from Diana at Magnolia-licious! I LOVE her! She's #210 Tulle skirt Tilda from the Fairytale Collection, and she available for preorder at Magnoila-licious right now!

She's colored with Copic sketch markers and cut out and popped up. I've centered her on a raised heart cut with Nestabilities. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts which I colored with the Copic air brush system. They are edges with stickles and the leaves and branches are from Martha Stewart punches. The stamped ticket is from a set by Autumn Leaves, and the silk bow is centered with a Basic Grey button.

Because the flowers make the card too bulky to fit into an envelope, I have made an envelope box for presenting the card. The cardstock is Bazzill and the papers are Nitwits Butterfly Kisses Too. All the top panels are machine stitched. (just click on the pics for a good look).

This card is available for purchase HERE if you are interested. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive