Joyful, Joyful

When I was little, I loved the summer nights when my family would head out to hear the local symphony play at an outdoor theater. We would arrive with a blanket and a picnic basket and settle in to listening to the orchestra play while eating our dinner outside in beautiful weather.


Tec Petaja via Once Wed


Simply Bloom Photography via Green Weddings Shoes via C Star Events


Roland Bello Photography


Lorenzo Agius


Thayer Allyson Gowdy

I still think camping out on a blanket while listening to good music, savoring delicious food, and relishing the company of family and friends is a fantastic way to spend a night, and as the weather is not yet too hot, humid, and muggy here in Houston, I am looking forward to enjoying just such an evening tonight. Whatever your plans, I hope your weekend is full of things you take joy in too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive