Just "chickin" in!!

What can I say?? I just love making fun cards that will hopefully bring a smile to the recipients face. I am just so in love with the new Hoppy Easter/Spring collection of Magnolia stamps which I received from Magnolia-licious, that I simply must find other uses for them other than just Easter. I think this one managed to conquer a piece of that quest, don't you? This type of sentiment turns this card into a year round, anytime stamp.

I used #3027 Chicken Tilda for this card, along with #510 Fence and Summer Background. And can you believe it? Maybe my luck is changing! I actually used two stamps that are in stock right this very minute!! They are both colored with Copic markers and cut out and popped up for lots of dimension. The cardstock is Bazzill and the tree and papers are from Nitwits - In The Meadow. I used some silk ribbon along with my Bow Easy, both of which are available at Stamp and Create. and attached a small tag with a computer printed sentiment. A really quick "how to" for someone that doesn't realize how they can do this. Create your sentiment on the computer and go ahead and print it on your normal printer paper. Cut out your tag and apply a little bit of removable adhesive to the back of it (I use Zig two way - it's removable if you let it dry clear) using a good light so you can see your print lined up against your tag. Hold it up to the light to make sure you've got it centered exactly the way you want, and then put your paper with your tag glued on it back through your printer. VOILA! Your printed sentiment is perfectly centered on your tag the way you want!
That's it for me today! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive