First Annual Magnolia Archery Contest - A Magnolia-licious blog hop

Welcome to the April Magnolia-licious blog hop! This month's theme for our blog hop was to use the adorable stamp, #375 Right Through My Heart from Magnolia-licious! Diana has her on sale right now for $7.35, which is 30% off the regular price! She is also running a contest for projects where you use this cutie! Submit your creation directly to Diana at magnolia.us@shaw.ca . A random draw will determine the winner of two Magnolia stamps!! On top of that, the best entry will be the winner of the GRAND PRIZE which is secret right now, but I guarnatee it will be FABULOUS!!

So on to the blog hop. If you've arrived here from the fabulously talented Angie, then you're in the right spot. If not, you might want to go back and to the beginning at Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog. Our resident storyteller, Monica, came up with the cutest story for this blog hop. So I used her story as inspiration for my project. I have been wanting to build a stair step card for soooo long, and this is my first attempt. I will admit I had some serious challenges with this one. There was just so many skinny cuts on these images. In fact, I just noticed that somewhere during the construction of this card, I lost the tip of the arrow that Edwin is holding in his hands. :( But I still had a blast making it, and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I used a grand total of SEVEN stamps in this project! They include: #375 Right Through My Heart, #166 Sherwood Edwin, #210 Tulle Skirt Tilda (please ask Diana), I don't see the other Tilda with the bow and arrow in stock right now. Please email Diana if you're interested, #428 Tree with carved heart, #519 New Bench, and finally #606 Sign with Birds.

All stamps were colored with Copic markers and cut out for placement on the card. This was a really fun thing to make! I ran the sign through my printer to get the words on it. This has LOTS of dimension with I absolutely love.



Now for the fun! I'm giving away some goodies!! If you would like to win an assortment of surprise goodies, please leave a comment on this post no later than midnight Pacific time on Saturday April 24th . I will randomly select a winner on Sunday, April 25th. When you're all done here, please hop over to one of our amazing guest designers, Mindy, to see what she's created for you viewing pleasure. There's not a doubt in my mind you'll love it! Thanks for joining us for our hop today! Hope to see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive