♥ MAC, Benefit, Mirabelle, Vincci, Watsons HAUL ♥


shopping timee~~ LOL
I got quite many stuffs today from the Mall. loving every single one of them~~

first off, let's start with the beauty products..


PARKSON is a popular department store over here.. something like Macy's or Sogo

MAC^^

bought some stuffs from MAC

I took many of your advices from my previous post & purchased this^^
the Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium

been wanted some Peach color blush & finally found some good one in MAC.
the Sheertone Blush in Peaches^^

bought the Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30

hahaa instead of getting the fluidline or the eye kohl, I purchased this Powerpoint Eye Pencil instead.
because I found that the fluidline was too hard for me to blend & the eye kohl was too heavy for a daytime wear~

my sweet MA got me a sample of Mineralize Satin Finish in NC30 
(I'm in NC35 but I wanted to see if a shade lighter could fit me)

then I got the Benefit High Beam~~ yayy excited for this!!

then I went to WATSONS to pick some stuffs..

a St.Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate my face.
I LOVEE ITT!! I can literally feel my face soooo smooth after exfoliate them.
I think i'm gonna love this product~~

Oxy 10 to get rid some of my naughty acnes *:(

and Assience Conditioner caz many of my friends rave about this product so I'm curious to try.
haven't try this yet.

kay then some Shoes & Shirt Haul~~
got them from PADINI & PARKSON


got some shoes..

from Vincci, a black golden studded flat shoes~
LOVING THEM!!!!!!!!
I love love black color for fashion stuffs because they're classic, chic, & matchable^^

aren't they're cool??!!

then I got some Vincci slippers for a casual wear..
it was on SALE and there were the only one left so I guess I'm pretty lucky..^^

not bad huh? pretty chic^^

then I got a black Mirabelle shirt with golden studs or dots details on the shoulder.
they would match my Vincci SHOES above picture^^

LOVING THEM. so simple yet chic~~

aaahh I got many toys to play with & loads of reviews coming up^^
thanks for reading~~

love.love ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive