We'll Take a Cup O' Kindness Yet

Another year older. Another year passed. As the world welcomes the start of a new decade, I'm also welcoming the start of a new one in my life.


Max Wagner

It hardly seems ten years since family and friends were gathered to celebrate my twentieth birthday and waiting to see what, if anything, Y2K might bring.


Caroline & Matt- Whitebox

The past 10 years were filled with events I could have never predicted as the ball dropped on the night of December 31, 1999, events that changed me and some that changed the world.


Lauren & Zack- Our Labor of Love

Some events took me down paths very different than the ones I'd originally planned for myself, and all the events molded me into the person I am now.


Tom Watson Photography

While I'm trying to figure out just where the last decade went and attempting to reconcile that I'm no longer a Twentysomething, I am looking forward to discovering what my 30s hold and what lies ahead in 2010.


Emma Mitchell

And for all of you, I wish for 2010 to be a year filled with much happiness and contentment. Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive