Peggy Loves Vintage Snowman Christmas Card

First thing I want to say is that I'm really sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately and not getting to visit your blogs and comment the way I normally like to. It's just that time of year, and I'm hustling and bustling all over the place, so I don't see it getting much better at all before the holidays are over. So please forgive me. And with that...I'll get on with my post...

Happy Friday everyone! I am on the run! And this kind of Christmas card is perfect to make when I've got so much to do. This is one of those cards that looks like it took hours, but actually only took minutes. I used one of the sketches from Papertake Weekly by the sweet and talened Dawny, and this adorable snowman image from Peggy Loves Vintage . I printed two of the snowmen images out and cut them out and popped the top one up. EASY PEASY!!!! The DP is Daisy D's and the cardstock is Bazzil.


I added some Martha Stewart punched snowflakes to adorn the corners with a Kaiser pearl, a bow tied with my amazing BOW EASY, and added a cute Christmas charm, and I called this card done. Lots of dimension, lots of Christmas color, and only a few minutes for construction. I love it! Please go HERE and check out all the amazing Christmas cut outs and cd's that are available at Peggy Loves Vintage. I think you'll fall in love just like I did, and then you'll be able to make awesome cards with minimal effort!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive