To Each Her Own

Last March, when I was searching for thank-you gifts for my bridesmaids, our mothers, and my other close friends who worked diligently to ensure our wedding came together, I knew I wanted to give each woman a present that was fitting to her personality and style. If possible, however, I also wanted to give them all something in the same vein.


Enter Dogeared. I was instantly smitten when I began searching through their jewelry, specifically their necklaces. I knew I had found the perfect solution to my gift quandary.


Dogeared offered positive and charming messages on their packaging, and they had a wide variety of jewelry, in both sterling silver and gold, which allowed me to consider each woman's unique sense of style.


I was amazed to find pieces that felt truly representative of all the women in some way or another, and I loved the process of picking out each gift, reflecting on how the selection reminded me of each woman and what she meant to me.


In the past year, Dogeared's selection has continued to grow, and I love perusing their site to look for new additions. I constantly find items I would love to gift to friends as life circumstances change and new situations arise.


I couldn't have been happier with my decision to use Dogeared for my thank-you gifts, but, in the time since, I have found myself wishing there was one person I had thought to include on our wedding day.... me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive