Rise and shine necklace :: Pink confectionary treat for your neck

I talked with my big sis on the phone this morning and she asked if I could make her a necklace similar to the one I made for the English Dept. Fashion show a couple months ago:


587


She also really liked this Anthropologie necklace:



But... she wanted it in blush pinks and super soft fabrics for her sensitive skin. VoilĂ ! Here are the results:


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Countless, supple layers of blush pink silks, tulle, chiffon on hand dyed self tie ribbon. I rarely get to make anything for myself anymore... but I really hate to part with this one. Alas, my sister will get this one soon!
I'm thinking of listing this piece in my Etsy shop as a "made to order" number. Would this interest anyone?
Update: Made to Order listing is up in my Etsy shop HERE. Thank you, everyone, for your sweet comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive