Introducing :: Naturals :: Vegan and Eco-friendly Twigs & Honey

I got a great comment on my blog the other day from The Veganista:
"I just discovered your designs. They're great! Perhaps you could do a couple of vegan designs with non-silk/feather accessories? I feel so inspired to put something in my hair!"
April 16, 2009 11:11 AM

I have actually already been making vegan and eco-friendly pieces in my collections, but I guess I never formally went all out. My past and current pieces have included cotton only and non-feather pieces, but I thought now would be a great time to formally create a line specifically catering to both vegan and environmentally conscientious brides and clients.

I'm happy to introduce Twigs & Honey Naturals, with the first piece, Fields:




Fields is made with hand cut and pressed hemp/organic cotton fabric (55% hemp, 45% organic cotton). It is attached to a gold plated wire comb. Lovely and stylish... modern and chic... vegan friendly AND it is made with environmentally sustainable materials! Hooray! I'll be dropping the first of the Twigs & Honey Naturals collection off to the English Dept. in Portland, OR today along with these other pieces:



Hair combs, belts, and a "Naturals" piece! I hear they are going quickly and are down to just one piece at the English Dept., not including this batch above. I'll be up in Portland to hand them off about 3-5pm today... head over quick after that to get a lovely piece!
More "Naturals" pieces will be available in my Etsy shop and the Twigs & Honey Online Store very soon! Please spread the word if you're a blogger... word of mouth is great too. ;) Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive