Several new pieces! :: Including customizable adornments

I have several new lovely hair adornments in the New Twigs & Honey online SHOP! I've included a couple customizable flowers too. I will add swatches/option pictures in the Ordering & Payment page soon if you are unsure of the look of a particular feather, lace or leaf variety. My favorite piece in this most recent update is Mist, a completely handmade interpretation of a blooming rose:




Remember how I have had the habit of naming hair pieces by cities/places? It's an old tradition since before I officially started Twigs & Honey. Matt has to go to Mist, Oregon for business every couple of weeks and I love tagging along. The drive is just lovely... past some farmlands and through the woods...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive