Cookie decorating with the boys . . .

Last week as I was debating cookie ideas, my son said, "can we make some just to have around the house?" He never asks for cookies (I think he's eaten too many of my mistakes), so I jumped at the chance to make some together.

We decided to try out some mini Easter cutters and just do simple outlines and sparkling sugar. j cutting cookies
I just love seeing that BOY'S ARM and digital watch cutting cookies! And boy, did we have cookies!!!
lots o cookies
Hubby decided to join us for decorating. They actually had fun! (I was a little worried. Never fear, they are getting their "man time" in now watching Star Wars Clone Wars.)boys piping working

Photobucket
Total concentration....notice the arched eyebrows! :)

bunny sitting

I love the face on this little guy!

bunnies pink noses

j's bunnies
How about these? I can't decide which is my favorite....the bunny with the glasses or the "surprised" one.

mini eggs


boys easy

One day left for Easter baking! Need some inspiration?

Today (Saturday) Bake at 350's pantry is being featured at The Perfect Pantry. Go on over and check out Lydia's blog. It's full of great recipes, info and yes, pantries! :) Thanks, Lydia!

And, before I forget again....the winner of the King Arthur Scone giveaway was Lorie. Thanks for entering! :)

Have a Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive