What's cookin'? featuring Magnolia stamps along with my Cricut

I have fallen madly in love with the new collection of Magnolia stamps called A Little Yummy For Your Tummy. The stamps are just adorable and are available for preorder right now over at Magnolia-licious! I used #391 Chef Tilda sitting on top of her kitchen table. I can't find it right now, but I thought for sure that Diana had them in stock. If you're interested please email her about them.
The stamps are colored with my Copic markers, also available at Magnolia-licious. Both Tilda and the table are cut out and popped up off the card for dimension. There's also some machine stitching around the card.

I just got my new From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge from Hallmark Scrapbook. I HAD to order it when I got my new Magnolia collection. They were just made for each other. So I cut the fridge in red cardstock from PTI. Used a little white chalk ink around the edge for definition. Don't you just love the little "sparkle" they put on the front? I know I'm really dating myself with this, but remember the old commercials where everything in the kitchen had that big sparkle coming off it??? LOL! Then I cut out a large rolling pin to use for my title and attached a couple little red gingham bows on the handles. The sentiment is computer generated.



For the inside, I cut one of the recipe card shapes for a place to write a note, again with the From My Kitchen cart. I really like how this card turned out. What do you think? I can see lots of possibilities for this new set!!! And to top it all off, Regina from The Cutting Cafe' just came out with a brand new set of printable stamps called From My Kitchen as well! I'm really loving all these kitchen themes!!
That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me, and I hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive