I think that life's simplest pleasures are the ones I enjoy the most. Things like watching the seasons change. Especially in the fall when you get the beautiful colors with the trees changing. I remember one country road in Kentucky right by where I lived. The trees grew high up the side of the road and met across the top. It was like driving through a tunnel of trees. And in the fall when those trees started turning colors, it was glorious!

For this card, I used three stamps from Magnolia-licious. Jam Tilda is so precious and she's from the newest fall collection A Little Yummy for your Tummy which is available for preorder right now over at Magnolia-licious. (I think Diana might be rearranging things right now, cause the stamp image is gone this very moment. But I'm sure it will be back momentarily). I propped her up on the window, #547, which I stamped and cut out four times. twice in white and twice in patterned paper for the curtain. And all of that is popped up from #559 fall background. I'm telling you, this card looks really simple, but it took me forever to accomplish! LOL! I think I used an entire roll of dimensional tape on it. I'm sorry, I don't know who the DP is by, but the card base and layering cardstock are bth Bazzill. I used cryogen white for Tilda. It has just a hint of glitter in it. And for some reason, in these pics, the glitter really decided to rear it's head. The recipient will be able to attest to the fact that it does NOT look all glitery in person. It's just enough to give the image a little life. I love the stuff, thanks to Jacque! *smiles*

That sentiment stamp is from a new set of digi stamps from The Cutting Cafe' titled Autumn Days. Please be sure and check it out! Regina has a huge lot of new sets that she's come out with! Each set is fabulous! All the stamps are colored with my Copic markers, and I added some machine stitching as well.
Those of you looking for my Bitten By The Bug card....well.....I have to be honest.....I didn't like it. In fact...it was even worse than that. I REALLY didn't like it. In fact, I posted it, then I deleted it about an hour later. I just didn't want to look at it anymore. Sorry! LOL! I will usually leave cards up that I don't like, but I just couldn't. Oh, alright, here's two elements that I DID like about the card that I will show. LOL!

This is one of my new hAnger and stAngler images which I absolutely love, and then this is another new stamp from The Cutting Cafe' from a set which I adore! It's called When I count my Blessings. If you want to see the entire card, please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug. The rest of the designers did a FABULOUS job with this challenge.

That's it for me today! Sorry for such a long post! Hope you're having a wonderful start to the week and I hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive