Dance as if no one were watching

Click on picture to see it nice and close!

If you haven't heard of Mo Manning and checked out her digi stamps, then I would say RUN to her site, Digial Pencil Too, and check out her fabulous work! I fell MADLY in love with this stamp when I first saw her. I actually gasped, and immediately put her in my cart.

I have the sweetest Mom In Law in the entire world, and she is turning 80 years old this weekend. She is so full of life, and she is a true inspiration to me. I wanted to make her a special card, so I knew I had to use this image to make it. I colored it with my copic markers and the DP is BG Lemonade. The base of the card is Bazzill cardstock, and the layering mats are with PTI cardstock. I added some machine stitching and a frame cut from my Storybook Cricut cartridge for the sentiment. The fronds are also from Storybook.

Added some pretty silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and a rose from my friend Jacque. I think the charm came from The Hobby Store, but I'm not sure. My collection of charms is growing very rapidly and I don't remember what I got from where. So what do you think? Do you think she'll like it? I sure hope so. I mean...I know she's like my mom, and she'd like it if I smeared some ink on a piece of paper just cause I made it. But I really wanted to make her a special card. Did I accomplish my task?
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive