California and a haircut

Matt and I are in Istanbul as I type. It's fairly early in the morning. So far, the trip has been wonderful! The only gripe would be the voltage conversion issues I've been having, but no other complaints! This is a quick post and I promise to have pictures of Turkey in the next post. I thought I should catch everyone up on the goings ons in M & M world. Last week, we went to Napa, San Francisco, Sacramento, and St Helena. Here are some photo highlights (oh! and many haircut pictures!)


1


2


3


4


5


Woodhouse... our favorite chocolates.


6


7


Break at the cafe for refreshments.


8


New short hair!


9


10


11


12


13


Lots of bounce!


15


14


It was hot in California... over 100 degrees! I was sweating!
More pictures to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive