♥ My Face Skincare Routine :]

heeeyy!!
ever since i post my beauty tag which shows my collections of beauty products, my friends & the readers of my blog suggest me to do beauty tutorials.
i thought, 'wow, why not?'.
soo this is it, my little tutorials. not exactly though, just a little bit tips from my personal experienced.


i had pimples, acnes, blemishes when i was in middle school & the first to second year of my high-school.
but ever since i'm using MAC for cosmetics & CLINIQUE for face skincare, my blemishes has finally gone.
now my face is pretty clear. :]
this post is to those who still struggling to find the right products. this might help..


My skin type: Dry-Combination. Dehydrated. slightly oily on T-zone area. enlarge Pores.


The Products that i use is..


♥ CLINIQUE 3-Step.

i'm using the #2 skin type, which is a dry-combination skin. if you're not sure what type of skin you are, the CLINIQUE counter can always do test for you.
- Liquid Facial Soap,
- Clarifying Lotion (Toner),
- Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (Daily Moisturiser)
♥ CLINIQUE 7-Day Scrub Cream (Scrub)
♥ CLINIQUE All About Eyes Rich (Eye Cream)
♥ CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief (Deep Moisturiser)
♥ CLINIQUE Face Bar Soap
♥ LOREAL Cleansing Milk (Make Up Remover)


MORNING Routine & Tips :


- CLINIQUE 3 Step is the first thing i will do in the morning. this is the process..


1. just as I wake up, i went to wash my face straight away. it's really important not to delay because when you wake up, your skin gets oily. you don't want to keep those oily on your face for too long. :]
for the morning, i'm using CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap because it's mild & quicky. perfect to start my day.
just drop 1 pump, massage it all over your wet face, & rinse it.





2. after that, i use the Clarifying Lotion or Toner. this will helps me exfoliate my face.
just put one drop on a thin cotton & swipe it all over the face, includes the neck.





3. then, use the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel to moisture my face. this is really important to help my face to be flawless, soft, & smooth.
drop 1-2 pump, & apply them on all parts of your face. concentrate on your cheek, forehead, & on the T-Zone.





4. All About Eyes Rich or The Eye Cream. eye cream is really important. our eyes gets wrinkles easier, so we need to prevent & fight it sooner.
apply on all over your eye lids & under eyes. this cream helps to get rid of 'Lazy Eyes' & 'black under eyes', this way we don't even need concealer anymore if our eyes is bright & clear. :]






NIGHT
Routine :


1. remove any make up with cleansing milk. DO NOT wash your face with the make up still on.
remove the make up with cleansing milk to get rid of all heavy chemicals on your make up.
i am using LOREAL Cleansing Milk. i loooveee this product. MUST TRY!





2. then, i scrub my face with CLINIQUE 7-Day scrub cream. i can scrub my face with this scrub everyday because it specially designed for everyday use. DO NOT use the ordinary scrub everyday because it could damage your face, get the mild scrub which you can use for daily.


then, i wash my face with The Bar Soap. it is still from CLINIQUE too. i feel that the bar soap is more deep cleansing, so i use them at night to make sure my face is deep clean. :]





3. just like in my morning routine, I always apply toner after wash cleaning my face.


4. then, i use deep moisturiser. i am using CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief. my skin is really dry so i need to dehydrate them with deep moisturiser.
this does not necessarily for those who have a normal skin. you can always just use a normal moisturiser.





5. Lastly, don't forget to put eye cream all over the eye lids & under eyes to have the 'bright' eyes in the morning. :]



soo this is my daily skin care routine, i hope it helps.
CLINIQUE product is suitable for teenagers to adults. it is allergic tested & fragrance free.
i personally love it & has proof to get rid of my blemishes.
my face is now better than ever. :]


love.love ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive