Portland Bride & Groom Summer 2009

I love the new issue of Portland Bride & Groom Magazine. Everything is lovely and perfect. There are two real weddings featured with Twigs & Honey pieces. I don't have a scanner, so I photographed a few pages this morning, otherwise it would've taken me forever to get images up (my pile keeps growing... see below):




The Wish List



Twigs & Honey hair pieces... each petal is individually handmade and sewn in these two pieces.



I can't get over this amazing capelet and dress by Kate Towers.



I love the lightness of this Elizabeth Dye wedding dress.



A gorgeous bouquet by Chelsea Fuss of frolic blog.



A beautiful bride in a Twigs & Honey hair piece/veil and a Holly Stalder shrug.



I still have to scan these magazines! Yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive