Hoppy Birthday!

Happy Saturday everyone! I do indeed love the weekend! I made this card for my wonderful Stepson for his birthday. It was really quite easy to put together using this image from Dustin Pike. I just don't do well with guy cards, but I think this one turned out ok.
On the inside, I used a brand new stamp I just got from Magnolia-licious called Cat's Tails. I LOVE this stamp! It's sooooo versatile and will go with so many different types of cards. Diana just restocked her store with a lot of stamps, so hurry over and take a peek at all the wonderful Magnolia stamps she has in stock now.
Details on card: ink - Memento and Copics
Stamps - Magnolia and Dustin Pike
paper - Basic Grey mixed with Kaiser, Gina K cardstock and Bazzill cardstock
other - machine stitching, tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut with my Expression, sentiment is computer generated using outline only feature for my font, then colored with Copics, Basic Grey button
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive