New BBTB Challenge - Flower Pot from Garden of Words

It's Sunday night which means it's time for the release of a new challenge by Regina over at Bitten By The Bug. This week, she asked us to use this cute flower pot from the Garden of Words Cricut cartridge. Can you tell I finally got my Design Studio working on my (used to be) new computer? I'm so happy I can easily make shaped cards again!

And how in the world could I ever make a shaped flowerpot card without adding a cute Tilda with her ladybug? :) I get my Magnolia stamps at Magnolia-licious. Diana has a HUGE selection of Magnolia stamps available, so be sure and pay her a visit to check them all out. She now has the Halloween Tilda's in stock, Tilda with spider web, and Tilda with Spider. They are soooo cute!!!

I LOVE the font in the dowloadable stamp "party time" that I got over that The Cutting Cafe'!!! Regina has the such a large selection of amazing downloadable stamps and cutting files! This one came from a HUGE set called "Extended Family Bithday". And like all of Regina's stamps, they're so versatile and can be used for so many things. Be sure and check out her shop!!


I got my Garden of Words cartridge over at Hallmark Scrapbook who is having a huge cartridge sale going on. I only paid 29.99 for this one. I never would have dreamed the prices for Cricut cartrdiges would ever be so low. Here's a picture of the inside of the card.

Please be sure and pop over to Bitten By The Bug to check out the rest of the talented designers creations with this cute flower pot. And we'd love it if you would join in and play along with us. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive