Magnolia recipe swap - almost!

Happy Saturday everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I've been working on this recipe swap. I thought I had it all designed and ready to go, colored all my Tildas, and was ready to start cutting paper, when I realized I didn't have enough of the red polka dotted paper, and didn't have enough time to order more from on line. UGH! Great planning on my part, huh?? So needless to say, I had to totally design a new one. I was sooooo bummed cause I really liked the looks of this one, which I had to abort. But I wanted to give you this recipe anyway (just click on the top pic - you should be able to read it just fine).

This adorable Tilda (#247 - Tilda with lace skirt) is from Magnolia-licious, and she's colored with my Copic markers. I cut the scalloped base out with my Cricut machine and the polka dotted paper is from PTI. Tilda is raised off the base for dimension. Hope you like the recipe!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and join me Monday morning for a new Bitten By The Bug challenge and blog hop! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive