Did you procrastinate? Still need a Father's Day Card???

If you're anything like me, you're a procrastinator. But you're in luck! Aren't these shirt and tie cards just so cute??!! And they were sooooo quick and easy to make! They're from the Cutting Cafe' and come complete with PDF files if you just want to cut them out yourself (that's how I did the tie), and they also come as WPC files that you can cut out with your Pazzle or other cutting machines (that's how I cut the shirt card). Either way yields wonderful results. So if you still need to make some Father's Day cards, head over to The Cutting Cafe' and grab this set! I love it!!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and sure hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Paper is from Papertrey Ink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive