Back from a long weekend

My hubby, his brother and I all headed up north to Hoodsport, WA this weekend and I'm still tired. We camped on Lake Cushman and on Saturday and Sunday, Matt and his brother went on 4 scuba dives to receive their scuba certification. I was happy to have both feet on firm ground while scouring the shoreline for shells.


My hubby!


Gearing up...


Hood Canal


Heading in...


Hood Canal


Heading out...


M&M7


Certified!


Indy!


Indy swam a bit too.


mint chocolate chip


I wasn't ready for this picture.


M&M1


Celebratory ice cream finish.


shells


Various treasures I picked up along the way.


huge clam


HUGE shell.


bitty little crab


Itty bitty crab.
Thank you, Janene + fiance, for keeping our plants so happy over the weekend!
Back to the work week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive