Up Around the Bend

I mentioned in my profile that my husband, E, is in the midst of a career change, and, right now, this is a little how life feels to me-


Because everything does feel six of one, half dozen of another, I am worried about making the wrong decision. I'm worried as we try to find the right answer, we will over-analyze or not analyze enough (thought that is decidedly less likely.)

I know nothing is permanent, that this next step is just a starting block to whatever lies ahead for us, but I want E and I to be able to start this next chapter of our lives on the right foot.


Things feel as hazy to me as this photo above. Here's hoping that by the weekend things are much clearer, and E & I are starting to see what's around the bend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive