WOOHOO!!! Wags N Whiskers !!!!!!

I get to share my exciting new with you now! WOO HOO!!! I was invited to join the design team for Wags N Whiskers! Can I just tell you how excited, honored, and humbled I was to receive that email from Lacey?? The design team they have put together is amazing, and I'm still pinching myself about being asked to join them! If you haven't seen this ADORABLE line of stamps, you've got to go check them out. It is a line of stamps designed after the children of the two co-owners of Wags N Whiskers stamps - Lacey Stephens and Nikki Fairbairn, and drawn by the fantastically talented Chrissy Armstrong. And oh my gosh, they are the cutest!!!! Now not only are Nikki and Lacey the co-owners, but they are also amazing crafters that I have followed and adored their work for a long time!! How lucky am I????

The challenge this week on the Wags N Whiskers challenge blog was issued by Nikki. She is asking everyone to use buttons along with your Wags N Whiskers stamp. For my debut card, I just HAD to choose this adorable stamp, Super Ryan. Isn't he CUTE?? He reminds me soooo much of my two oldest Grandsons, JJ and Chris! I colored him up with Copic markers (pic below) The DP is by 3bugs in a rug and cardstock is Bazzil. If you look close enough, you'll see I put a little border strip of stars on there (cause my Grandboys will always be the stars in my life), courtesy of Martha, and then I wrapped some PTI twine around a couple times before tying it off. The sentiment was cut from the DP and mounted on foam squares for dimension. The buttons were just from my stash.
That's it for my card today. Please do yourself a big favor and check out the FABULOUS creations the rest of the design team cooked up for you this week. Splendiferous talent, I'm tellin' ya! And then please go check out these adorable stamps! We would truly love it if you would join us at the challenge blog and link your Wags N Whiskers card. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today to help me celebrate my good news. I so appreciate all your support and comments. You are truly appreciated more than you will ever know, and your support really touches my heart. Happy Friday my friends, and I sure hope to see you back again soon! Big hugs!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive