Peggy Loves Vintage


Here's a really quick card I put together with items from Peggy Loves Vintage. Isn't she the most precious thing you've ever seen? I just love her! And Peggy has some big plans for the future, so be sure and keep an eye out! I just printed this adorable image from one of her sheets of cutouts, mounted it on a scalloped rectangle cut with the Cricut Expression and the Storybook cartridge, and added some Prima flowers. The only other thing I added was a Martha Stewart punched border where the two papers meet. I think the only way it would get easier is to walk into a card shop and buy one!! You can shop with Peggy just about any way you prefer. She has an etsy shop, an ebay shop, and a web shop! She's also offering up an adorable FREE winter image on her blog! Such fun!! So be sure and head over there to check it out. She has the most amazing Christmas images I've ever seen! You'll be seeing me use quite of few of them for my Christmas cards, that's for sure. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive