Marisa DeLuca was crowned Miss New Hampshire Teen USA 2012

Road to Miss Teen USA 2012


Marisa DeLuca was crowned Miss New Hampshire Teen USA 2012 on Sunday November 28, 2011. She will represent New Hampshire in Miss Teen USA 2012 Pageant.

About Marisa Deluca:

Birthday
06/11/1993

About me
My name is Marisa DeLuca, I am 17 years old and am competing in Miss New Hampshire Teen USA 2012. I am so excited for the pageant in November and can’t wait to meet all the girls! I am incredibly grateful to have the privilege to compete this year. I want to be able to set a good standard as a role model for other girls today. I also would like to help prevent bullying, and make my voice heard on this subject. I am outgoing, caring, and enjoy volunteering very much. I would like to thank all of you who are supporting me through this amazing experience! My sponsors, friends and family, you guys are the best.


Special thanks and credits to http://www.sponsorthanks.com & http://beautypageantnews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive