Papertake Weekly - Creature Comforts

Hi everyone! We made it through Monday, and that's always a good thing. LOL! I've got to tell you, my awesome hubby got me a Galaxy 10.1 Tab w/32 gig for my birthday! (it's the same as an I-Pad only better in my opinion) WOOHOO! I'm having so much fun figuring out how to use it! LOOOOVE it! The screen graphics are amazing! I just wonder how in the world we survived 20 years ago before we had all this amazing technology! LOL!

With today being Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly. This week, Dawny's challenge is Creature Comforts. So you can use any animal you want, cute, ugly, or so ugly it's cute! LOL!  We're sponsored this week by Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  For my card, I used one of Dustin Pike's images.


He's colored with Copic markers. I tired the really dark shadow around him, and I'm not so sure I'm sold on the idea. This is one of those cards that looks a lot better in person than it does translated onto film. I cut the cute elephant out using circle and petite circle Nestabilities, and then popped it up from the card base. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and some Stampin Up ribbon. The papers are from Nitwit Collections matted with Bazzill cardstock.


The banner was made using an awesome die from Whimsy Stamps and a piece of yellow scrap paper I had hanging around. I just threaded it with some bakers twine. The huge button I've had in my stash, and the stamp is an old one as well. 


So that's it for my card today! Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly and take a look at all the gorgeous creations made for your pleasure! And then we'd truly love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!  Hugs!!

You've still got time to sign up for this round of blog candy! Just click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive