Magnolia-licious DT challenge - fall colors or back to school

Hi everyone! There's a few days left for you to enter the Magnolia-licious Design Team Challenge over at Magnolia-licious Highlites! It's to make either a fall or back to school project using the rich colors of fall.  This is what I came up with.


I used the Fall Background from the 2008 Fall Collection, Tilda with wood basket from the 2008 Winter Collection, and #642 Heart fence which I fussy cut twice and popped it up for dimension. The background and Tilda are not in stock at Magnolia-licious right now. If you're interested, please talk to Diana and I know she'll do her best to try and help you. The images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It card and then colored with Copic markers.  The papers are from Nitwit Collections, and I used a small flower punch centered with my Pearl Pen. The swirl die is from Cheery Lynn Designs.


Added a bow made with some silk ribbon and a Maple leaf charm and called her done! We'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us for the challenge! The prize is three images of your choice from Magnolia-licious!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive