NYFW: Lela Rose Spring 2012


Lela Rose started her show by dimming the lights and playing John Lennon's "Imagine" in it's entirety, as the show was held on the 10th anniversary of 9.11. Once the lights came up it was all color and fun, as the models strutted down the runway in neon and playful prints.


Her inspiration for this show was reportedly the unrestored and decrepit aspects of Las Vegas and Coney Island.


Mandy Moore attended this show, and based on her reactions, not that I was stalking her reactions, (okay maybe a little), the white dress below was one of her favorites!!


PS - are you paying attention to the shoes on these models? You should.

Because...

.... all the shoes in the show are the new Lela Rose for Payless shoes!!

I do not tell a lie!

Dresses: hundreds of $$$
Shoes: Around $50

So go ahead and scout out which ones you want! I like these...



I cannot wait to get my hands on these shoes!!

Which shoes do you want? Do you agree with Mandy Moore's white dress pick?

I love them all, it's hard to choose!

Another job well done by Lela Rose.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive