Are you ready?? It's time for sneak peeks of Kraftin' Kimmie's new release!!!!


Altogether now...."oh what fun it is to ride in a one mouse open sleigh, HEY!"  I'm totally excited as today is the first day of sneak peeks of the new release from Kraftin' Kimmie!!! I'm on top of the world that Kimmie asked me to be a Krafty Guest this month. This adorable stamp that I used for todays sneak peek is called Miles and Winter Friends. Aren't they just too cute??!! They will be available for purchase on Sunday, and the sneak peeks will continue until then!  I colored them with Copics, cut the stamp out with oval Nesties,  and then zig zag stitched around it.  Don't know if you can tell, but it's popped up off the card for dimension. .


The cardstock is Bazzill and the PP and that tree are from Nitwit Collections. The snowflakes were cut from a Cuttlebug die, covered in Stickles, and then popped up for dimension. The bow is made with some gorgeous May Arts silk ribbon which is available at Stamp and Create, and I hung a snowflake charm from it. For the snow, I used Polar White Flower Soft, and for Miles coat, I used white flocking on his furry parts (Marlene - don't EVEN go there!!). This was so much fun! Please be sure and visit Kraftin' Kimmies blog to see the rest of the sneak peaks from the Krafty Girls and other Krafty Guests! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again tomorrow for more sneak peeks of Kraftin Kimmie's new release, plus a brand new challenge from Wags n' Whiskers!! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive