Welcome to The Cutting Cafe' Neighborhood!


Happy Weekend everyone! I hope you're enjoying it so far. This card features a brand new set of digital images from The Cutting Cafe' called "Welcome Home". It has 55, yes that's right, 55 different images in this set! Amazing! And aren't the houses so cute??!! These are colored with Copic markers and the card is 9 x 3.5, and fits in a standard #10 business size envelope. I added a bow made from May Arts silk ribbon and then just added some red buttons on the right side. That's it and this card was done! How wonderful would it be to welcome someone to your neighborhood with a hand made card? I know it would sure make me feel like I had moved into the perfect neighborhood! Be sure and hop over to The Cutting Cafe and check out all the new sets that Regina has released lately! They're all fabulous! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Have an awesome weekend! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive