Twigs & Honey Lookbook & Catalog :: Print!

I know I've been so absent on my blog lately, but it's just because I'm whipping up lots of new lovely things! I have a million and one things I'm working on at the moment and so many more things in the works. One BIG thing that consumed a bunch of my time has been the print versions of the official Twigs & Honey lookbook and product catalog. Getting the colors to print just right has been quite the job, but here are some snapshots of the proofs I received this morning and last week... now... off to the final print and very soon, all you patient boutiques will be receiving your wholesale packet. Hooray! Photo credits for all the pictures in the lookbook and product catalog: Lisa Warninger


catalog1


catalog2


catalog3


lookbook snapshot


lookbook snapshot


lookbook snapshot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive