Snicker Filled Peanut Butter Cookies

I am slightly bummed out because I sooo wanted to enter my special doughnut recipe for the doughnut theme that Tartlette and Peabody's Blogging Event is all about this month! I have to work long hours right now and commute with 3 hours left for home life each night. It won't last forever but there just is no time for longer cooking sessions - so, I made cookies. Not just any cookies but my hubby's favorite, Snicker Filled Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies are a snap to make and the little hidden snickers in the middle are perfect!
I just love chopped peanuts anyways and I bet a person could experiment and try different little candys in the middle. Even those addictive Lindt Chocolates =D.

Snicker Filled Peanut Butter Cookies

1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
20 fun-sized Snicker candy bars **

Directions:

Mix all together except candy bars. Shape dough around each candy piece
Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 - 10 minutes
Cool for 10 minutes.
** Note: I cut the fun sized Snicker bars into thirds....or you could use the bite-size Snickers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive