Magnolia-licious Count the Snowflakes Blog Hop!!

Hey everyone!! It's time for another blog hop with the Magnolia-licious Design Team, and this month the theme is "Anything but a card" to go along with the "Wrapped Up Holiday Challenge" contest  that Diana is running right now over at Magnolia-licious Highlites!!  And my gosh is she giving away a spectacular prize!!! You're gonna want to run over to the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog to check out all the details if you haven't already! Now if you've hopped here from the magnificently talented Cheryl, then you're on the right track! I've got a rather simple project for your enjoyment today, something that anyone can make using up your scraps of paper!!


I put together a cute little banner to hang across my scrap area bulletin board for the holidays.  And along with that, I also made place cards for the Christmas dinner table. I was able to just use scraps of paper I had in my stash.  Now the contest stipulates that you must use Mini #3001 Wrapped Tilda and Mini #3002 Unwrapped Tilda in your project. And Diana has helped you by putting them on special when you buy them together !! And not only that, but she is offering a large selection of Mini's on special right now! So be sure and check them all out, and don't forget to make out your list for Santa, too!!  Along with those two, I used Mini #161 Lightening Edwin for place cards for the guys.


For the banner, I used my Cricut and Christmas cartridge for the Christmas lights that Mini #3001 Wrapped Tilda is sitting on.  She's colored in reds and golds and then simply cut out and popped up. I also spelled out the word JOY.


For the place cards, I again used my Cricut and Elegant Edges cartridge to cut out the shape of the card. Then used Nestabilities to cut out Mini #3002 Unwrapped Tilda, and Nestabilities labels for the name plate.  Those buttons are true vintage buttons I found in a very old jar in an antique shop.  Now it's time for you to visit the extremely talented Angie to see what she's created for you today! Thanks so much for joining us in the hop and I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations for the contest! Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive