Confessions of a Manicure-ista!

By Lauren

I have a confession to make. I paint my nails an average of twice a week. Between chipping and regular wear and tear, it’s a must. Being on a tight budget, I don’t go to the nail salon very often, so I take matters into my own hands (literally) to make sure my nails are neat and tidy.

There are so many fabulous nail trends right now. For a quick and fun How-To, check out the youtube video I made showing how to paint the recently popular “half-moon nails.”

Here’s some pictures of my past “half-moon” designs and color combinations!


Right now, however, I want to take a moment to dwell on my most recent nail color. I’m currently wearing Le Métier de Beauté nail polish in Ken’s Vintage Vine.


Now, I know what you’re thinking...of all nail polishes, this is definitely the cheapest! Although for most of us, it may not be budget friendly (it IS about double the price of Essie...not to mention Sally Hansen!) however this nail polish is magical, I swear!
It brushes on smoothly, and there’s minimal chipping...I haven’t changed my nail color in a week – a major feat if you know me well!

I love my Le Métier de Beauté nail polish so much and I just wanted to share it with all of you! If you are due for a splurge and love painting your nails check out Le Métier de Beauté, you won’t be disappointed!

Neiman Marcus has a great selection of Le Métier de Beauté online. Get your perfect polish in the click of a button here: neimanmarcus.comFor more ideas on nail designs, check out my board on Pinterest dedicated solely to nail painting designs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive