Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Italy - Tania BAMBACI


Miss World 2011 - Italy - Tania BAMBACI

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Tania BAMBACI
Age : 20
Height : 183
Languages : Italian, English & Spanish

BIOGRAPHY

Tania is very interested in fashion and hopes to pursue a career in this profession. Other interests include Caribbean dancing, singing, swimming and reading.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto, my town, has about 50,000 inhabitants. It’s a town on the coast opposite the Aeolian Island.

Future ambitions ?

I want to be successful in fashion and cinema.

Describe yourself

I consider myself a cheerful and determined person. I am very sincere in friendship and in my love life.

Personal Motto?

Don’t talk about people if you can’t talk well about them.

Favourite food ?

I love the Mediterranean diet especially the parmigiana, a typical Italian dish, which is prepared with friend egg plant, tomato sauce, cheese and then oven-baked... Very delicious!

Favourite Music / Books ?

I like easy listening music and I read romance and classic novels.

Do you have any pets?

No, I do not have any pets.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

Even though I was young, I very much remember the birth of my younger brother. It was a very exciting day that I will never forget.

Special Talents ?

Singing and Caribbean dancing.

Any other interesting facts ?

I like cooking and inventing new dishes for my family and friends.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive