Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Israel - Ella Ran


Miss World 2011 - Israel - Ella Ran

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Ella Ran
Age : 21
Height : 182
Languages : Hebrew & English

BIOGRAPHY

Ella, a current student, hopes to one day become a clinical psychologist. Ella is extremely close to her family and enjoys spending her free time with them and friends. Hobbies: dancing, writing and laughing.

INTERVIEW

Tell us a little something about your Country ?

Israel is my home. Even though it’s small it has every kind of view from the desert to forests and Mount Hermon.

Future ambitions ?

I would like to study Psychology and become a clinical psychologist.

Describe yourself

A sensitive and friendly person. I love to laugh and spend my time with people I love.

Personal Motto?

To do everything in the best way I can.

Favourite food ?

Pasta! I could eat it all day!

Favourite Music / Books ?

I love Israeli music.

Do you have any pets ?

Yes, I have a very special dog called Sean.

What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

My proudest moment was becoming a commander in the army and finishing the course.

Special Talents ?

Writing, graphics and a sense of humour.

Any other interesting facts ?

I am very sensitive and close to my family.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive