The Beach



We went to the beach today as we had to do a few things over at our beach cottage.  Gosh it was beautiful.  I really didn't want to leave.   

We have a very, very big week this week with Pip's Exhibition at Black & Spiro this Thursday night along with the installation and unveiling of our Christmas Windows and also the launch of our Summer/Christmas vignette over at the online store.  Fingers crossed everything happens like it should.  I am slightly, actually no, I am very anxious!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the store this Thursday night.  Thank you for the wonderful response we've had. Whenever we have events at Black & Spiro I always worry that nobody will turn up.  The girls think I should be more worried about where we are going to put everyone.  Oh well, I should just stop worrying I suppose!!

I think by Friday I will be ready to head over to the beach again and have a few days away with my boys...that will be so nice.

xx
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive