Pretty Country House


It really is such a treat being able to work in beautiful houses.  I am currently working on a house out in the country which has a big fabulous barn, horses and very pretty gardens.  It is an old white Queenslander and it really is something very special.  I love it so much I had to share it.  Here's a little snapshot of the front garden.  I've also posted a few photos below of the beautiful sofas, cushions and rug we delivered there this week.  Next on the agenda is a custom built-in bookcase which will cover an entire wall floor to ceiling.  I have also been asked to find a beautiful Antique dining table and chairs and the best part of all is that the clients are so kind and so easily pleased.  They love everything I show them which makes my job so easy and at the end of the day I think it makes the look so much more beautiful too...


{sorry about the smudgy photo above...not a great photo!!}





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive