Hat Bee Birthday


No....you're not seeing double...LOL! I posted a very similar card several weeks ago. I fell in love with this stamp and wanted to create a card for my August Copic coloring class, so this is what I came up with. The bee is from WhipperSnapper stamped onto X Press It Blending card and then colored with Copic markers.



The papers are Garden Party Busy Bee from My LIttle Shoebox and. The reverse side of the bee paper is the yellow zig zag pattern. They are matted with Bazzill cardstock. The flowers were cut using the Cricut Expression and  Gypsy along with the Create a Critter cartridge all from Hallmark Scrapbook. I then added a flower from Wild Orchid Crafts. I curled the edges of the flowers slightly. All the panels are machine stitched. The bow was made using May Arts silk ribbon and Bow Easy from Stamp and Create,  to which I added a yellow button threaded with matching green embroidery thread. The three pearls were done using Sunny Yellow pearl pen.


So that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!

I have entered this at
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Photo inspiration
Stamp and Create challenge for August - Critters (bugs or any animal)

Copics used:
Bee Y32, 35, 38, and then put 04 over the top of it to brighten it up
C3, 5, and 7
Hat: R32, 35, 37, C3, and C5
Wings: B0000 and gold Spica pen
Flowers: B41, Y15, 19, and Blender pen
Shadow:  YG01, 0000, and Blender pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive