Magnolia-licious Blog Hop - Happy Birthday Diana!!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the August Magnolia-licious Blog Hop!! This month, we are having a party for our illustrious leader, Queen Diana!! Diana is the most generous and kind person I know! Not only does she offer the largest selection of Magnolia images in North America, but her prices are fantastic, her service is impeccable, she gives you in store credits with each purchase at Magnolia-licious, and on top of all of that, she is always surprising us with special discounts! So now it's time for her to sit back and let us honor her! I can't begin to tell you how kind hearted and giving this woman is, and having the opportunity to work with her is one of my most treasured blessings. 

A very heartfelt and loving Happy Birthday to you, Diana!!!!!
If you have arrived here from my extremely talented friend, Barb, then you're on the right track with working your way through this wonderful party and tribute to Diana!! If you should happen to get lost along the way, no worries! Just head on over to Magnolia-liciou Highlites to get back on the right path. So now that we've got your appetite going, it's time for the main course, Surf and Turf!!  While you're chowing down on the lobster and filet, please scroll down for a look at my project.


So for my blog hop project this month, I've created a Birthday card for Diana.



I stamped #226 Birthday Tilda and #233 Congratulation Tilda onto X Press It Blending card and colored them with Copic markers before I cut them out. Because of the tiny cuts around the cake, I left an edge around them this time. I didn't want to cut one out with an edge and one without, so I kept it consistent.  Congratulation Tilda is not available in the store right now, but her mini version is!!  I also used #594 Balloon Background, and the grassy background is Magnolia as well, but I can't find it in the store right now. The DP is Magnolia Hoppy Easter/Spring matted with Bazzill cardstock. For the vertical trim, I used a Magnolia Doohickey die.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bow is made with May Arts silk ribbon from Stamp and Create.


For the next pic, I took some inspiration from Barb and added an image directly the sentiment panel. The sentiment is from a set of Hero Arts and I thought it was awesome with #219 Leaning Tilda! I hope Diana thinks so too!

So that's it for my creation today! I hope you've enjoyed it! If you would like a chance at winning a $10.00 gift certificate to Diana's store Magnolia-licious, please leave a comment on this post before midnight Pacific on Friday Aug 26th.   Now that you're full of lobster and filet,  it's time to head over to see the amazingly talented Angie! She's sure to have something that will satisfy your sweet tooth! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive