Lonneke Engle

Sunday, July 19, 2009

ORGANICE YOUR LIFE WITH LONNEKE

Not only is Dutch beauty Lonneke Engle the the current face of the Bebe Fall 09 campaign, and a contributing writer for fashionweekDAILY.com - she is now a certified health counselor with her own health website/blog, Organice Your Life.

Check out Lonneke's personal message below!



Hello!
www.OrganiceYourLife.com is finally finished and online!
2 years ago, I started Organice Your Life™.
Organice comes from the words: Organize, Organice and Nice, the 3 words I find Key to a happier life!
Next to my full time modeling career, I wanted to do something else.
I love food, and wanted to know everything about nutrition.
I went to school to become a certified Health Counselor.
I am also obsessed with making the world a bit Greener.
As i like to write, a blog was just the way to go!

on http://www.organiceyourlife.com/, you will find information and tips, as well as news , on where to go, or where to find the right tools to try to live a happy, healthy and greener life!

Also other editors are young successful women in show biz like Maruja Retana, who is a Master in Psychology, gives workshops in music, and just received a music contract with a major music label.

I hope you will enjoy this website as we have making it!

Get Organiced!™

Love,
Lonneke Engel,
Founder Organice Your Life™
www.OrganiceYourLife.com
http://www.lonneke-engel.net/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive