Window Shopping {LF Jewelry Designs}

While I have bracelets and earrings a plenty, somehow I do not have the equivalent number of necklaces; they are an accessory that I love, yet do not manage to purchase quite as often.

While doing a little "window" shopping, I came across these sweet, delicate and affordable necklaces from Etsy shop LF Jewelry Designs. I like that most of them appear dainty enough for easy everyday wear.






In honor of her upcoming birthday and to celebrate the beginning of her last year in her 20s, the shop owner of LF Jewelry Designs is offering all regularly priced items at 20% off through the 2nd of October.

*Update- Lindsay, owner of LF Jewelry Designs, wanted everyone to know that the first image was photographed by Cameron Kline Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive