Papertake Weekly - Spooky Hues!

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday which means it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly! This week, Dawny is asking you to use Spooky Hues on your project. It's your choice if you want to actually make a Halloween card, but you have to use the colors. We're sponsored this week by the fabulous shop The Ribbon Girl!!  Here's what I came up with for it.


I used a fabulous Kraftin Kimmie image called Hattie! LOOOVE her! LOL! She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out using Nesties.  The papers are from a stack from last year and the cardstock is Bazzil. The ghosties are from an old Sizzix die I've had for ages.  Oh, and see those three black pearls at the bottom of the card? Those were made with my new pearl pens! I am soooo impressed with these pens! I love how they round out!! So what do you think...does she look like she's had a rough time of it??


The BOO was cut out using the Cricut Expression and Mini Monsters cartridge and then I just used a white gel pen around it to help define it a little. I also used a Martha Stewart punch for the spooky fence. I honestly can not remember where I got those fabulous skeleton charms from, but I LOVE them! This was just a really fun card to make!


So that's it for me! Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all my fabulously talented design team sistahs to see the gorgeous creations they've got for your viewing pleasure. Then we'd really love it if you'd grab your spooky papers and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you  back again soon! Hugs!

I've entered this into the Kraftin Kimmie challenge which is to use your favorite KK stamp. Now tell me this, how do you choose??? They're ALL my favorites!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive