PaperPlay challenge - use Autumnal colors

Hey everyone! It's Friday eve! This week seems to have been exceptionally long for me, and I'm ready for the weekend! I'm extremely excited as next weekend I'm traveling to Sacramento to take the Intermediate Copic Coloring class! I can't wait!!  So anyway, onto the challenge. It's my week over at PaperPlay Challenges and this week the challenge is to use Autumnul colors in your project. Our fabulous sponsor this week is the amazing Simon Says Stamp!!  Here's what I came up with for the challenge.


This adorable stamp and sentiment was a gift from my wonderful friend Lillian. I couldn't wait to use him! Isn't he the  cutest little bear? I stamped him onto Cryogen white paper and colored him with Copic markers. E21, 23, and 25 for his body using some E11 and R20 on his cheeks. I used various greens to create the grass he's standing in.


The heart border was created with a Martha Stewart punch and then  I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The awesome ribbon is by May Arts from Stamp and Create.  The DP is from Jillibean and the cardstock is Bazzill.



So that's it for today! Please be sure and pop over to PaperPlay Challenges and see the rest of the gorgeous cards created by my teamies! Then we'd love it if you'd play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

I've entered this in the ICopic Weekly Challenge - Autumn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive